maanantai 30. marraskuuta 2009

we did some partey'n!

MY BIRTHDAY! We celebrated it first by having a girls night on friday, we watched loads of films and shurely did our girly face masks and had a laugh! (pictures in a few days) Saturday was for famfam, well, I started off by waking up after my 2 hour sleep, and going downtown for a breakfast with sweedy. After that I joined my family for a cake. Its was really good! I should put the resepti here sometime soon! Through out the day I saw lots of friends and got to be with people who ment alot to me! It was a pitty jagi and jade couldnt join coz they are abroad at the moment, well a phonecall from Fiji and Saltburn did goooood and made my day xxxx!!!



I love pants or leggings you can wear in the daytime with a cute but simple top and ballerinas (during summer), and then you can totally leave them on for nighttime. Just add cute heels, or boots, and a sexy top, and they really look like a different pair of pants. Thats why my lazy insiration is the wetlook leggins! hahah and thats me me and lelluu with our panties!

First thing, the dress I promised I had to make, well.... I didnt have time to finnish it and im still at the process of doing the corset.. so lets say one week and it will be finito!



wuhuuu dancing and jumping on the sofa :D hahaha ups!



OUTFIT leatherpants bershka, my shirt/dress from Bestseller's next years edition, small bag from Valtteri kirppis. Leenas outfit: metallic vest and gloves from SpiritStore.



More pictures later once I collect them from everybody :D I really should get a camera, mine is broken :( BUT Had much fun and thankyou for everyone who came. It meant alot for me and bisous from me!

cheers and thankyou for reading!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti