Now when youre tired, you feel like putting ur mobile on silent and sitting back and youre aaaaaaalll byyyy yooouur see'eelf and the finnish weather makes you want to become a couchpotato and watch chickflick movies instead of going through the process of getting ready to bailaa! Friday vs. Saturday night = disaster. Once again. Think again!
- Set some music tight to get the mood right. One of my favorite by MGMT- KIDS for some reason it always gets me ready to dance. One fav I love house and techno, they keep me going!! volume up up up.... up
- While the music is bringing tonights mood, set up your space to get ready.. Eat well before you go out, it keeps you going and your energy level up. Tiredness and starvation n-e-v-e-r compliments nada and oh yes I think everyone has experienced the moment when they came home with feet freakin burning of those 12cm heels and the fridge is empty = snägäri!
- Pick two outfits and lay them on the bed. Take into account the weather, where you are going and what you really will feel comfortable in. My biggest problem is comfort, I like comfort, but my clothes scream EVERYTHING else but comfort, yaiks - mostly I end up looking at something that requires confidence that may end up as my grudge. choose wisely obi-wan! So heres a hint, personalize your style and make a difference! Add new and old! Thats what is many times my secret, buying something old from a vintage store and mixing it with something modern. One thing I hate when people know where my clothes from or if they have seen it earlier on somebody else, thats why I like to wear clothing that I have designed or that I have pimp'd. I personally think every woman needs to take this in acoount, difference IS and will always be an attraction for the opposite sex. But dont take this sooo literally what I mean shurely clothing with good taste.
- Decide what you are doing with your hair hours before (so that to avoid the panic situation, when nothing works). If you need to wash it, do this at least an hour before you go, giving yourself ample time to blow-dry it, straighten it, whatever you need to do. Fix it!
-Take your time with the makeup, but beware of overdoing it. Makeup has its bounderies aswell, going out partying dont mean lots of makeup packed
- Take a shower or bath. Use a hydrating lotion or a body wash that smells really sweet and fresh. I prefer a hydrating lotion as it gives legs that extra sheen.
- Brush ya teeth, use mouthwash, etc. If I am getting ready to go out, I usually do this in the shower. Saves up time
- Pick your shoes. Again, think about the weather – don’t wear sandals if you are going to have to trek through puddles. Don’t wear boots if you are going to be dancing in a hot, sweaty club. AND GIRLS OH GIRLS whats up with the leggins and a tank-top with platforms-thing?!!! leggins are not to be worn without nada covering your tailfeather. Some shame girls, going to the bar/out doesnt mean you need to expose yourselves. Besides, if you want to gain respect, then I prefere covering your bum bum. One thing, and GIRLS during winter in finland minus minus ten what so ever.... why do you choose not to wear any trousers, leggins or stockings when going to the bar.. !? sooo many girls do it... its a no-no, nobody wants to make the impression of looking tranny. in this case less is NOT more, its more is more. hands down.
- Last step = accessories. Don’t go overboard and think about what you’ll be doing. My friend used to wear chunky bracelets all the time, but when she would go dancing, she'd end up with little bruises on her wrist. Heavy earrings can also be a dancing hazard! head ache..
- Whats in your bag? - 7MUST TAKES with you: certain amount of cash you are ready to use (cards might be a risk if they get lost or you go over budget), ID, lipgloss, powder (haha), pastilles or Skittles yamyam, keys, your good moood!!
olraity enjoy your time HAVE FUN and dont be the partypooper muahah!
ps. if you dont have a ride home, dont do liftaus, been there done that. not safe :D


Ei kommentteja:
Lähetä kommentti