At the moment my life is at its right direction, I finished my studies in Finnish Business College and got myself hooked up as a member of the student counsil and for my work achieved a scholarship. The second I walked out the door, another door opened for me as a marketing assistant at a International Modelling Agency in the center of Helsinki cityyy baby! Ever since ive been working there for a year and oh so happy about it, also because ive had many opportunities to work with fashion and clothing which is my dream, passion and ambition. What I love to do: designing clothes, gym gym getting my bootey tight, snowboardin, TRAVELLIN and everything that has to do with it, sports that I did at my early days were athletis and gymnastics which I do occasionally aaaaaaand many more that don't come into my airhead this very night! wups!

My beloved people are shurely my family Mommaaa, iso nekku Martin, Jagi and Jade my sistas from another mothers AND Im going to be cheesy about this and tell you that my dream came true last year when I met my love Antonio and ever since my life is all smiles! xxxxxxxx. SO for new years we're heading with baby to Paris to celebrate our one year together-day! boy oh boy!
In my blog im shurely going to be talking about fashion in its finest grapes, showing my own designs, writing about whats going on in my little suzy world and many little sugary stories! I hope I dont bore you to death..............(well see)........so here we go!


Looking forward to reading this! ;) I loved when we went to ladyline! x
VastaaPoistaHahah metoo-metoo! hmm jadey howcome I cant see yur profile? im still not down with using this.. xxx huggies!
VastaaPoista